Tea Pain understands your Trump troubles better than anybody. That feeling we all get when Trump cranks out another evidence-free tweet yammerin’ about 5 million illegal voters for Hillary or the latest saga about how the Tax Marcher’s were all paid for by mysterious “Deep State” deep pockets. After bearin’ up under countless Benghazi hearings which yielded nothin’, you’re beyond frustrated how Congress is draggin’ its heels investigatin’ the greatest crime in American History: Trump’s collusion with Russia to steal the 2016 election.
When you feel like you’re gonna flip your lid, console yourself with these thoughts…
- It took 26 months to bring down Richard Nixon after the DNC break-in at the Watergate Hotel. This was a small, cut-and-dried burglary where the conspirators were caught red-handed, and they were all Americans. With #TrumpRussia, we are dealin’ with a virtual DNC break-in at the hands of slippery Russian hackers and the machinations of a foreign power’s massive intelligence apparatus.
- The case against Trump must be air-tight and self-evident. Even though Trump’s popularity has fallen and it can’t get up, there’s still millions of droolin’, knuckle-draggin’, Trump-lovin’ Neanderthals that would gladly take to the streets with their shootin’-irons to defend their plump Messiah. The case against Trump has to be so persuasive that Trumpers will hang their heads in shame and keep the blood outta the streets.
- There must be no doubt of Trump’s guilt. You are talkin’ about accusin’ the most powerful leader of the free world of bein’ a traitor and a crook. The evidence must be conclusive, pursuasive and complete, not only to all Americans, but to the nations around the world so as not to further damage America’s standing and respect.
- The process must have a plan for national healing. The investigations and pursuant trials must be bipartisan and not appear like one party is usin’ it to overthrow the other. Otherwise our nation will be more divided than ever. The Republicans need to be convinced their candidate is guilty as well.
- Truth always wins. You can take this to the bank, fellow patriots. As a whole, America is still a great moral country and the truth still fetches a premium in our hearts. Evil will not prevail, but we must do this right, by the numbers and accordin’ to Hoyle. And when it’s over, we will be a better nation and a stronger people.